Designed by Zeid Jaouni, Mawtini means ‘my homeland’ in Arabic. The design has Palestine written in English, intertwined with فلسطين, Palestine written in Arabic. In his artist statement, Zeid explained “the concept behind the graphic is the intertwining between language and culture, and how these two play a part in creating the identity of Palestine”.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
Sizes are Unisex.
Colour in physical product may vary from image.
Apparel is print-to-order. Kindly allow approximately 5-7 business days for processing and production. Due to Covid-19 wait times may be longer. We apologize for any inconveniences and we thank you for your patience!
USA : $3.99 – $6.50
Europe : $4.39 – $6.05
Canada : $6.49 – $9.99
Australia / NZ : $6.99 – $10.99
Worldwide : $5.99 – $9.99
(Prices vary depending on weight of product)
There may be extra fees incurred by customs depending on where you live and where the product is being shipped from. These fees are the responsibility of the customer.
Unfortunately, We do not allow for returns or exchanges at the moment.
However, if an issue comes up with shipping or the quality of the product received, please reach out to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your satisfaction is our top priority!